Hello folks, I've decided to set up a little sketchbook focused on 3D Lighting and Shading. Few models are made by my, another not exactly, I'll try to add sources and some commentary for every photo/post which I add here. I hope you will enjoy it and also give me as much critics as you can.
I'm mostly working with Vray and 3Ds max, now I'm trying to wind up in Arnold for Maya. But also I'll post few screens from real-time engine, mostly from Unreal.
1. Some organic tests with ForestPack and Vray. Water was made using sss shader.
2. WIP, I just thinking is it worth to finish?
3. WIP, I've started to working on some organic face. I know that it is not proper in many ways. Soon it will be my base for SkinShader in Arnold.
4. WIP, really old one, models comes from one of my first freelance and unfinished works done about 8 years ago wit a little knowledge about modeling. Now I;m working on composition and maybe I'll finish it
5. Another old work. Now I;m working on another composition, will post it soon.
6. Newest wip. Totaly done in 3ds max, Marvelous, Zbrush. Render is coming from Arnold, where I love the volumetrics lights.
Thank You guys for your time and hope you will enjoy this thread.